Why hire an event planner?
We’ve got a million answers for this one. Here are a few of the top ones:
- To save yourself from the stress and headache of planning it.
- To give a new, refreshing boost to a repeat event.
- To seamlessly manage the often underestimated, challenging logistical nature of an event.
- Because you’re not sure where to start.
- Because you started too late.
- Because planning this event is just 10% of your overall workload.
- Because you need to make the most out of your budget.
- Because this event is going to be in the spotlight. Or it needs to be.
What kind of events do you plan?
Remarkable ones. Specifically:
- Non-profit fundraisers
- Corporate celebrations
- Incentive trips
- Annual meetings
- Corporate retreats
- Client/donor appreciation events
- Branding and product launches
- Grand openings
- Sales meetings
- Team building events
What does it cost to work with you?
We are a fee-based agency. Our fees are based upon an estimation of the hours we will spend working on your event. This fee is agreed upon at the time of contract and only changes should the scope of the project change.
Do you travel?
All of the time! Outside of our home base of North Carolina, we have worked in Florida, South Carolina, Washington, D.C., New York, Las Vegas, California, British Virgin Islands, Texas – just to name a few…
What would you say is your greatest strength as a company?
Without a doubt, our ability to plan, manage, and execute seamless logistics. With the right vendors, just about anyone can make an event “pretty.” To make an event smooth, remarkable, and delightful for attendees, one must be able to craft a thorough logistical plan.
So when it comes to events, do you do it all?
Basically! Just a few things we don’t do:
- We can’t be hired for on-site management ONLY. If we weren’t part of the planning process, we might really mess things up.
- We aren’t a good source if you are just looking to rent décor or tables and chairs. We are a planning company, not a rental company.
- For non-profit events and fundraisers, we don’t solicit sponsors. We can help design attractive sponsor packages and help you strategize the solicitation process, but we feel strongly that the benefiting organization, not a third party, should cultivate sponsor relationships.
- Sadly, due to our high demand of corporate, non-profit, and marketing events, we are rarely take on social events.
What size events do you typically manage?
There are not many “typical” scenarios when it comes to our clients and events – and we love it that way! One day we have a fundraising event for a couple hundred attendees, and then the next week we have a public festival or a conference for a couple thousand. Occasionally, we have an intimate corporate event for under 100 guests.
Have you ever had celebrities at events?
We aren’t star struck, and we don’t like to name drop but since you asked… Yes, we have worked with many athletes, politicians, CEOs, entertainers, and world leaders. Here’s a very small list:
- Members of the Carolina Panthers
- Gavin DeGraw
- Andy Grammer
- Kellie Pickler
- Robin Thicke
- Wynonna Judd
- Warren Buffett
- Soledad O’ Brien
- Lisa Ling
- Liberian President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
- Tom Wolfe
- Marta Fox
- Terry McMillan
How do I contact you?
If you are interested in having us plan your next event, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a vendor who would like to work with us, please contact: email@example.com
For media requests or interviews, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other general inquiries, please contact: email@example.com