freshly squeezed ideas
We are always searching for fresh, creative talent to join our team. In addition to experienced, full-time professional event planners, we are inspired by the energy of soon-to-graduate students who inject our company with new ideas, and a positive outlook on the future.
If you are looking for that next opportunity to: spread your wings, stretch your legs, be empowered, work hard, get outside of the box, create great things, make a space come to life, see things differently, challenge ideas, network with clients and jump into the puddles of this city with both feet first, drop us a line.
For career opportunities email your resume to email@example.com.
Our internships are unpaid, but we follow six-point test created by the the Fair Labor Standards Act…
- We promise you’ll actually learn something beyond how we take our coffee.
- You’re here to be enriched by us. If we’re enriched by you, that’s just a bonus.
- You’re not picking up someone else’s slack, and we won’t leave you hanging.
- See number 2.
- We can’t promise you a job at the end, and besides, you may not want one.
- No moolah.
If you learn something, and manage not to burn the place down, we’re even at the end.
Qualities we are looking for in our interns:
- Interested in event planning, marketing or graphic design
- Hard working
- Must be currently enrolled as a student; but internship does not have to be for class credit.
- Desire to be in the event industry.
- Requires a three-month commitment with 20 hours minimum each week.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.